- This TV offer is exclusive to Bravo Telecom.
- The internet service must be provided by Bravo Telecom.
- It is mandatory that the client has access to unlimited data to be able to benefit from our TV offer.
- The minimum of 15 Mb/s speed, starting at $40.95/month, and the unlimited data are mandatory and cannot be changed afterwards.
The monthly internet usage of an IP TV service can be calculated the following way on an 8hrs/day basis:
TV IP broadcasts (these calculations are subjective)
- IP TV channels = 0.22 Mb/s = 800 Mb/hour x 8 h/day = 195.2 Gb/month
|Bravo Box’s Purchase (Regular price)||$119.95|
|Bravo Box’s Purchase (Promotional price)||$89.95|
If you want to benefit of the TV offer, one of these service fees will have to be paid.
To know the different broadcasts available visit our supplier’s STREAM TV PLANET website for more details
Buying conditions terms
The customer may also choose between these two (2) purchasing policies for the BravoBox purchase:
- One payment at subscription
- From two (2) up to six (6) equal installments in addition to their monthly billing
In case of termination prior to the activation service or during the warranty period of 15 days after installation, all fees will be refunded.
In the case where the new client, having chosen the policy of purchasing more than one payment for their starter kit, cancels their service before having made all the payments, this one will be automatically collected the total of the amount due at the time of service cancellation, if the 15-day service guarantee limit is exceeded.
If the warranty period – 15 days of service activation – has not been exceeded during the termination of service, Bravo Telecom will retain part of the payments made until the return of the equipment. The customer will have a period of 15 working days to return the equipment, failing which, a complete collection of the remaining sum will be made.
The customer who has chosen the starter kit purchase in two (2) or more installments, if he/she wishes, may voluntarily pay all of the remaining sums and thus keep their equipment during the termination of service.
The first installment of the starter kit will be automatically withdrawn when ordering. The second installment will be taken on the day that the services are installed. Other starter kit installments will be billed on the same day as the service monthly payment.
The first monthly service fees will be withdrawn on the day of your installation.